- Why my wifi speed is so slow . Is there someone who is using and downloading movies ?
2. How many guys are using college wifi ? who are they ?
On which device they are using [ On laptop/PC or android or any other device ] ?
Here is the solution to find who are all who are using . By this technique you will be able to know
- Local IP address of the connected devices
- MAC address of the connected devices
- Sometimes device/Brand name of devices
- Open ports if the specific IP Address
Steps to know who is using your wifi
- INSTALL NETWORK SCANNER app from play store.
- OPEN the app and let the App scan your network
- Get the users data
Once the app is started, it starts scanning your current wifi network . Scanning takes time as per following
- wifi strengts of your wifi network
- Device connected in the network
Now the list of connected devices is with you . If it shows only your device connected on wifi then no one is connected . also read “How my wifi speed is slow if no one using my wifi ?”
Please follow your regional law/terms . This post is written for educational purpose only .
Help and teach your friends about this . 😀