Heyy readers, yellow messenger is back with it’s awesome refer and earn program . You will get Rs 20 once you register and you will get Rs 20 by just registering the app.
How to get free Rs 20 cashback ?
1 . Download Yellow Messenger from here (Necessary to get the Sign up credit)
2. Open the app, enter your Phone number and verify the OTP
3. Enter your Full name and enable your Phone location
Bingo !! You will soon get Rs 20 cashback (On signing up) in your Wallet
Also Read “How to get so many uber rides for free ?”
How to refer and earn ?
1 . Now, Open the app >> “Invite Friends”
2. Here you will see your referral code
3. Now share the referral code with your friends
4. If your friend downloads the app and enters your referral code, you will get Rs 10 cashback in your account.
Happy refering .
Also read ” How to use two whatsapp on unrooted phone ?“
How to redeem the cashback in recharge ?
1 . Now, Open the app and Click on “Recharge”
2. Enter your mobile number, amount, operator and Circle and finally Click on “recharge”. Thats it !!
phew !! Your number will not be recharged soon .
Bcz this app needs 50% of money aid to them on every recharge .
Means if you want to recharge of rs 60 and you have 30 ad refer then you have to pay Rs 30 with credit/debit card .
Also read “What is loot in refer and earn program ?“
Features of yellow app:-
- Discover stores, businesses, restaurants around you – we have the best local search on Yellow !!
- Chat with these stores to get the products you want. – Well, if you are up for some surprise, you can chat with our operators for some recommendations.
- Buy stuff – You can instantly buy products and services using our secure payment gateway
Help and teach your friends about this . 😀
” what are the 5 best android apps which makes a power android user“!
You can learn problem solving by doing games and puzzles- at extraordinary high levels too. I think we should give math a rest. Too much focus on the topic has done very little to alleviate mathphobia.In stead, focus on creating, building, where you’ll be applying the math. Examine world issues such as poverty and famine and look at statistics. Learn the history of math- where did the concept of zero come from? What obsessed the famous mathematicians of the past; of today?
anneau van cleef et arpels diamant prix http://www.vancleefalhambra.com/fr/
cartierlovejesduas hola salvador yo tengo un SM9006 MTK6572-S00 note 3 clone y no logro hacerlo conectar a 3g segui todo los pasos y nada a proposito soy de mexico e intente con otras bandas y nada mas no.
hermes armband silber http://www.simulationschmuck.net/hermes-bracelet-replica-c2_71.html
Comments are closed.