How to port my number to jio or reliance jio was the 1st question from the Iphone users and one sim card enabled device users.
Well, so in this post i will tell you the easy method to port your mobile number to jio , Reliance.
Why people are porting to jio ?
Because they are getting these attractive services absolutely for free
- Unlimited 4G access
- Unlimited Voice calls
- Unlimited SMS
- No roaming charges
- Less cost after free internet | Rs 50/Gb
Well, Now we will got to the main topic for which you are here.
#How to port my mobile number to Jio
- At first, you need to send a text message from your current sim, just to inform that you want to port to some other network.
- Send the message “PORT [Mobile Number]“and send to 1900.
- you will receive a message from 1901 and that will be your Unique Porting Code . It will be valid for 15 days from the date of issue.
- Now, Download MyJio app from link below
- [sociallocker id=1057]Download : JioOld.apk[/sociallocker]
- Walk to any of the Reliance Digital, Reliance xpress, Reliance Mini or multi-brand Jio stores. Go along with the port code and your Jio Welcome Offer bar code and your 4G handset.
- You will need to submit that must and should be your aadhar card, to avail your ported Jio. Do carry a photograph also in case they ask.
- The new sim card may take 168 hours which is 7 days for activation and you will be charged Rs.19 to provide you port facility.
- Existing operator sim card will be deactivated within few days and will be ported to your new Jio sim.
- Now insert your Jio sim in the device and call 1900. Verify your aadhar last 4 digit number.
- Once activation is done create your jio account and Enjoy access to Reliance Jio Welcome Offer for free. port my mobile number to Jio process is done, now it’s your turn to use Jio data.
See this “What delhi people will do with
Hope this article helps to “port my mobile number to jio”. In case if you face any issue, feel free to ask in the comment section below.