No network Jio sim! No signal in Jio sim! How to solve the network problem in Jio sim.
How to get network in Jio sim or no network in jio sim, why?, one of biggest question among all the jio sim users. Till today more than 40 millions of customers have changed to Jio network from other networks like Airtel Idea and docomo . Of course, Because of for the free services which are free calling free SMS free Internet and a lot of free premium application which is absolutely for free.
As the number of customer which are submitting to get a jio SIM is very who is unable to process all the new customers I am provide the proper facility and validation, this makes the Jio sim system slow.
Here are some tricks and tips by which will be able to improve your network and get faster Internet.
we are discussing almost all the scenario in which any user has not got the no Network problem in jio and all the issues you may have to try all the problems if you have discussed below.
Reliance Jio says All voice call will be for FREE FOREVER !
How to get network for Jio sim?
Getting network in new jio sim it has been a big problem in the small cities and villages they are not getting network or few are telling that they are getting network but not able to get speed Internet. Now if you health issue with the Internet then read this article to improve your Internet speed.
let’s see how the jio network issue is occurring and how can we solve them and get jio sim network signal.
Let me mention you if you don’t have a SIM then you can access one from here and don’t worry even if you have a Windows device you can see the trick to use your jio sim in Windows device Windows Lumia devices.
How to get jio signals in village?
Being in a rural area can be difficult where you don’t have access to good quality signal to use your device. There are 2 problems which usually occurs when you stay in village
- You phone get’s network you don’t get better speed
- You doesn’t gets network, neither internet.
We recommend doing two things to get jio signal in valleg
1 . The very first one you can follow is to search for local operators. Most popular cellular companies connect to other brands in the market to exchange coverage. Eg: Idea was doing with reliance. You can enable this feature by going to
Settings>More>Mobile networks>Network Operators>Search Networks
Doing this will list out all the operators available in your area. Remember, you can connect to each of them as you aren’t sure which network has parnered with reliance jio.
2. The 2nd way to get reliance jio network is to use it in free times. You must have observed that using internet in day is quite problematic. This happens due to huge traffic from the area or low bandwidth in the area.
The very simple way to recognize this problem is by looking at your signal, If you have reliance jio network in your device and you are still not able to use internet then you should try restarting your device, using internet in low per hours ie: morning, if yet not solved then try using method 3.
3. The third way to get reliance jio network in village is to understand the problem. If you have network in your device and you are still not able to run it correctly then you should use a Free VPN app(download link given below) to to get over local traffic congestion and get fast internet.
Download Super VPN (FREE)
How to use Super VPN for reliance Jio to increase the speed in village/city?
- Install it
- Open in
- Connect It
- Note: This app works only if you are not able to use reliance jio even if you have network in your phone.
So let’s start with how to get network signal for jio sim card.
- I hope you have a jio sim, if not the get one jio for free.
- if you have the same and it is not activated then dial 1977 and activate your jio Sim.
- select language and verify your number.
- enter your last 4 digits of your Aadhaar card number when it is
- Note: if your jio sim response that “your number is not yet ready for tele verification” then proceed after getting the confirmation message.
10 Things will happen when you will start using Jio sim!
if you are not getting confirmation message from jio, do not worry because at this time it is taking so much time to get your jio sim application submitted. if it has taken more than 7 days then talk to you nearest Reliance retailer call to the customer care = 180088 99999.
To call the customer care we should have patience still 20 minutes to 40 minutes because there is will be a long number of the queue of customers Uber complaining for the jio sim card. so have patience and wait for the response.
After getting confirmation message, insert the jio SIM card in the device by which you have generated the barcode and follow these steps.
- call 1977 verify using mobile number
- enter the last four digits of your Aadhaar card number when asked
I personally have faced more than 13 days to get the jio sim network issue, so don’t worry and follow the steps. jio network issue is a very common problem among the users work issue is a very common problem among the users.
Read : Tips and trick to increase jio sim speed !
Reasons to not get Reliance jio Sim or no signal problem in any mobile
- Your device is not 4G supported or 4G enabled
- Your device doesn’t have this network spectrum bands, 800 MHz,1800 MHz and 2300 MHz
- your devices for general but only one sim works in 4G mode but another doesn’t.
- Device is not in 4G LTE mode (Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type 4G LTE)
- Your sim card is not in slot 1
Now apply these solutions to solve your jio sim issue.
Reliance Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem Solution: Restart Your Device
This may happen because of you seem having a lot of process running in the background your device has the stuck up and cannot handle the network. the most common with you use of have to use this network issue of SIM activation issue and has been solved by restarting the device.
Read : Bypass 2GB data limit on Reliance Jio Sim ! Trick to bypass Jio data Limit
Method 2: Reliance GSM no network signal problem solution: place the GSM and correct slot
This also have been the common mistake by that you used that their placing the SIM card in sim slot 2 but you don’t have to. place this sim card in sim slot 1 start the device once you get the network . see the steps to verify your number your Aadhaar Card number for jio sim.
Jio no signal
this is a single problem has ever One you might not have placed new jio SIM card in the select one or more network setting is not correctly check that your network is infosy mode lsu Windows device then see the steps.
Jio SIM card no service
this problem you have not placed your sim card in sim slot 1 you are using application is not yet submitted. if all the process your following and still you are getting that no service then wait for sometime the max 7 days an activity with you soon after getting them confirmation message on your alternate number.
Read : How to port my mobile number to jio. [5 easy steps]
Jio sim not registered on the network
Solution of the problem is your patience. you have to wait for sometime until you get the acknowledgment that your jio sim application submission. once you get the message effect acknowledgment then insert the GSM in your device call 1977 to activate your jioo Sim.
Your sim card is not in slot 1
If your problem is not among the ever one then try to restart the device and check, still if it is not, then remove the SIM card for half an hour insert the sim slot 1 and then check it.
Your application is not yet considered
yes, The jio application you have given to activate your jio sim is not yet submitted because of thousands of people are taking jio sim from a single store, and processing then becomes a huge task.
How to get Reliance jio Sim signal in Android automatically, solution to no network?
- Dial this number *#*#4636#*#*
- click on phone info
- click on Run ping test
- Radio option will be visible on your screen just make sure that is on
- One devices supported us area network in your device
- It will ask to restart the device, after restrt you should get the Jio signal.
How to get Reliance jio Sim signal in Android manually?
- First Go to Settings
- Tap on More Networks
- Then Click on Mobile Networks
- If you holds a dual SIM phone,just make sure your Network mode SIM is on ‘WCDMA‘ which is common for the both 3G and 4G
- If above steps doesn’t work,then visit Network Operators>Search Network>Follow the steps asked>Select preferred network.
Read : What is the difference between orange and blue color jio sim ?
How to get Reliance jio signal in apple iPhone ?
As Polymers every iPhone user in India have taken jio sim, A few of them have not if you have not taking you can take it by following these steps.
- click on cellular option
- and ensure your cellular data is on
still, if you don’t see network in your iPhone for jio Sim then restart your network settings.
Read : Jio FREE offer extended till march 2017?
iPhone users: Things to know when you are not getting jio network signal in.
- U mobile must be in LTE network mode, you can do it by Settings>Mobile networks>preferred Network Type>Switch it on to 4G
- GO to Settings>Accessibility>JioSecurity Service>Turn On. Increase volume in what is your security then go to the my jio app and download Jio security.
- you are at a place where there is no 4G network.
Android: Points to remember if you are not getting jio sim signal in your device
- Your device doesn’t support 4G or VoLTE.
- Make sure that your sim 1 supports 4G voLTE.
- Do not try to change your dual sim card from one device to another.
- You are at a place where Reliance network is available.
Followed all the steps. still not getting network for your device inserted Reliance jio sim . Comment below we will consider as a new one and find the solution.
Read : Reliance Jio Sim: most common problems faced by users
barcode of jio sim
barcode of jio sim
becouse i lick jio
I cannot get jio network bars in my house..
But i can get network bars full outside my house. And also on terrace
Comments are closed.