How to increase Jio Internet speed ?
It have been few month when jio came in the market and become popular among all the internet users. As jio was launched in its preview and trial version, Everyone wasn’t getting equal speed.
About reliance 4G
Jio is a telecom company found in th eyear 2915 by Mukesh ambani. Jio has just entered actively in the market and has started vanishing rates and brand value of Airtel, Idea and other competitors. Jt has made its popularity on the peak among all the Indian Internet users. As the attractive part of Jio sim was THE HIGH-SPEED UNLIMITED 4G, everyone became the fan of it and bought the devices and sims to get UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED 4G.
What geeks told about the Realiance jio speed?
Some of my friends claimed that The got 43.3 Mbps where
I personally experienced 27.3 Mbps in my device.
— Ranjit (@geekyranjit) June 24, 2016
Coming to the point there are few tricks to be followed if you are a new Jio user and hunting for High-speed Internet on Jio Sim.
There are three bands majorly used in India and all of the is supported by Jio.
- Band 40 – 2300Mhz
- Band 3 – 1800Mhz
- Band 5 – 850Mhz
Jio supports all the bands listed above and has different speed.
- 50 Mbps Band 40 – 2300Mhz
- 18-20 Mbps in Band 3 – 1800Mhz
- 8-10 Mbps in band 5 — 850Mhz
If you are moving with the device, it will more likely to get on Band 5 – 850Mhz which is slowest among all.
We can say that, If you are getting slow Speed on Jio, Then you are on Band 5 – 850Mhz. The solution to get Higher speed will be to disable the Band 5 – 850Mhz and connect [Force your Smartphone] to other two bands.
Related: How to increase my wifi Speed?
There are 2 methods by which you will be able to increase your JIO internet speed.
- Disable Band 5 – 850 Mhz (For MTK variant phone)
- Using Snap VPN
Disable Band 5 – 850 Mhz (For MTK variant phone)
Before starting anything, you should know, The device which you are using is of MTK variant or not. Download MTK Engineering Mode.
- Now open and Select MTK Setting.
- Then Select Band Mode.
- Now select Sim Slot where you inserted Jio Sim.
- After that Scroll down to LTE mode.
- Uncheck all the other Bands Except Band 40. [Take screenshot of all the settings, In case you miss it]
- Press Set Done
- Enjoy High-Speed Internet.
Note : MTK app is an app used by android development. if you don’t know much of it leave it or proceed st your own risk.
Using Snap VPN
- Download VPN
- Open and Connect with all servers one by one.
- Do few test by downloading any file Eg: movie, songs, video to check the speed or do Okla speed test.
- Select the server which gives you high speed
- Done!! now you can get Download speed up to 43 Mbps.