How C and C++ different from other languages? what the hekk exactly is a programming language?
We communicate with others with common language everyone knows to deliver and get knowledge, when it comes to computers it can understand high-level languages which we use. So, in order to make the communication process easy between user or developer and the computer, programming language had been introduced, which becomes a better communication language.
C is the basic programming language which was developed by Dennis Ritchie becoming a interface between developer and computer, computer can only understand binary language which is low level.which is why C is very close to computer and far to developer, the performance of C language is good when compared to other languages, but it is tough for programmers to write a lengthy program.
C++ is a superset or extension of C which has new enhanced concepts Abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism. C++ is both close to the computer and supportable to developers for programming.
Abstraction: Hiding the important data.
- Encapsulation: Binding all the data in single structure which is possible with class.
- Inheritance: Accessing other classes information in a current class.
- Polymorphism: Existence of single function or thing in different forms.
Reasons for introducing C++
- C has become tough for developer to write a lengthy code, but in C++ writing lengthy code is not tough compared to C.
- C++ is supportable language for developer to writer complex code.
- C++ has introduced four new concepts Abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance.
- It supports both oops concepts and C concepts it is the first programming language developed to support C and oops concepts.